Can I say "Not it!"? I am having a problem figuring out which is the fourth album.
Do I count the folder where I put all the down loaded pictures?
Then you would see this picture from one of Colleen's birthdays.
Here she is opening her stack of presents. I actually like the picture just before this-
but I had to stick with the rules of tag.Do I start where it says pictures?
Then you get to see one of my failed attempts to take a picture of Daniel.Do I start at the albums that I have names?
Then you get to see this picture from the album named "1st Bunker Reunion". Katie is standing on a sandwich that has Jessica Sizemore leaning against the wall, with Colleen on her lap and Lauren on her lap. We were at Emily's. You can see Grandma Bunker and Daniel in the background.
Or the ones that only have dates when the pictures were taken?
This is from this years (2008) balloon Booth at Templeton Park. "Hi Wa!" Every year we try to come up with a different arch.At random I checked out all the ones suggested above. That brought on a flood of memories and laughs as I checked out the fourth picture from each. I hope you enjoy this game of tag. Now I will tag Katie and Lauren. I know you both have cameras.
1 comment:
These picture did bring up some great memories!
Post a Comment