This is the fourth picture in my phone. Lauren was putting on her war face!! My slippers just ran for cover!! Ha ha. I tag Katie and Lauren who haven't put anything up yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord..As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them..." Psalm 127:3-5 This is the origin for the name- Quiver's Full. This BLOG is to keep family and friends informed about the doings of our little family.
3 comments:
I put a picture up!!!! Lauren is the one that didn't!!!
Oh, so that is the reason you wanted the Mulan quote! I love the picture. Tell mom she needs to post a family missive soon. It has been a long time since we had any sort of an update on the happenings on the home front.
I like that helmet! I think that is my favorite one out of the ones I tried on. It makes me look like I should be in the Lord of the Rings!
Post a Comment