Hello little family!!
I am in Utah for a few days helpings out Kira and her family. We are pleased to welcome Tyson Arik Pope into our family! He was born September 29, 2010, weighing 6 lb 13 oz, measuring 19.5 inches long. He came earlier than expected because Kira was having trouble with high blood pressure and the Dr. was concerned about her kidney functions. So I missed the birth. Kira is feeling great and told me this birth was much better than her first.
1
Check me out! Am I cute or what?
Right now Kira is out on a walk with Kylee and Tyson is sitting next to me playing with his tongue and bouncing from the hiccups. He is a mellow little guy- rarely cries and is easy to sooth. Our goal while I am here is to get Kira back to 100%, stock her shelves (which don't need much, she has already done that) and potty train Kylee. The last will be our biggest challenge. 'Pee pee in the pot-ty" is the theme song I am chanting to remind her to keep her panties dry.
On Sunday we get to go to Andrew and Colleen's for family dinner. I get to see my little Elizabeth, who has grown so much since I saw her in July. Lauren is driving down from Idaho tonight, I am such a lucky lady! It is Grandma/Momma Somma heaven!
While I am here, Dad and Daniel are taking care of Grandma. My friend Ann is also helping when Daniel is away at school. Ian is away working for Tyler and staying with Grandpa Bunker and Grandma Lis.
Grandma is not doing so well. She was sick the week before I left. She is running a fever and not eating or drinking. She is not swallowing. We called the Dr. and are awaiting his instructions. Sue is on her way up to see her mom. Who knows, everything could be different by the time I get back. Keep Dan in your prayers, this is all very hard for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment