Hello dear siblings! Can you believe it's almost that time of year again? Last year we decided to do the family name drawing after Halloween to give everyone plenty of time to think about, decide, buy, and send a special gift for the person they "draw." So, in anticipation of the annual name draw, I first wanted to make sure everyone still wants to be included and to discuss what "rules" we should set. For example, last year we set $30 as the limit for the gift (I think...). Does that still sound appropriate? Higher? Lower? Last year we drew individual names, would you rather do couples/families (with the obvious exception of Lauren, Ian, and Dan - they don't have to share a present!). Last year I drew the names from a hat and just let everyone know what the results were...do you want me to do that again or would you rather have some other way to choose? Please leave a comment with your ideas, suggestions, etc.
Once I get every one's feedback we can arrange the selection process and I will post the results here (unless we decide otherwise...)
Thanks!!!!
Erin
Once I get every one's feedback we can arrange the selection process and I will post the results here (unless we decide otherwise...)
Thanks!!!!
Erin
4 comments:
I like the $30 limit, well around that price. I like being able to buy for a particular person, not a couple. I think we should stick with what we did last year. It worked out well. :0) Thanks for being on top of it Erin!
I agree... I liked the $30 limit especially if we individuals! I think we should keep it to were we buy for individuals so that each person gets a gift. I think it worked out well with you picking the names and just letting us know! Erin you are the best! Thanks for the thought that you put into this!
*So that was supposed to be "if we buy for Individuals"
Ditto...Maybe once we get everyone married off we can start buying for couples.
Post a Comment