

This is Elizabeth's Halloween pictures. She was a little cow! We figured she likes milk.
The family pictures were taken at Tyson's blessing. It was nice to be there with the family for the blessing. The picture with the pony tail is Elizabeth's first pony tail. I thought she looked pretty cute but Andrew said she just looked bald. I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
5 comments:
Love the pony tail photo. Too cute!!! I like your hair cut short.
Well done, Colleen! Love all the pictures!! I like your new haircut. Very cute!
Elizabeth looks so ALERT. She's gonna be a smart one. I think she looks more like Andrew's side of the family - what do you think?
Also - I love the pictures of Tyson's blessing!! He's already a big kid.
Aw I love Elizabeth's pony tail! Your hair cut looks great.
I can't believe that Elizabeth is 12 pounds at 4 months. I think Killian hit 12 pounds at 1 month.
We are looking forward to see everyone in January!
I love the photo diary. Tyson looks like his daddy! My favorite is the picture of Colleen and Elizabeth. Your hair cut is cute, it always takes me time to get used to seeing you with short hair, long and straight has been your style for so long. Did I ever tell you if I were to change my haircolor, it would be just like yours, Colleen?
Cute cute cute!!! I love Elizabeth's costume!!! And I love your hair Colleen!!!
Post a Comment