Bon Cheri

Friday, June 18, 2010

Time for the Guessing to START!!




I am now 37 1/2 weeks along, which is considered full term! That means the baby can come any day! I have a car seat, a crib and cradle all set up, now all we need is the baby! It is always fun to try to see who will be the closest. Guess the day, time, weight, height and if you think she will have hair or not. To help with the guessing: the official due date is July 7/8 (they change it on me all the time), this is the first baby, she is measuring average but a little small, the doctor wont let me go more than a week over due and I have been praying for months that she will come in June. We will have to see if prayers or biology wins out ;).
Everything else is finally settling down for us. We moved into our new apartment about two weeks ago and are enjoying the second bedroom and the waster/dryer. Andrew just finished his spring semester last night and wont have any classes until the fall. He is excited to have time home with Elizabeth too. I officially have a job for the coming school year with Canyons School District working as a part time SLP. I just signed the contract yesterday so everything is a go! We are working closely with the doctor and trying to make sure everything is in good shape for the baby to come out smoothly. Prayers are always welcomed that there wont be any complications during the actual labor and delivery. Other then that, I am getting the house all ready for our baby and playing the waiting game. Hopefully she will come soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think she will come in on the 4th with a big bang! hahaha... Light peach fuzz for hair weighing in at 7lbs, 5oz and 21 inches long. Time? Whenever she is ready. Gook luck Colleen!

Amanda said...

I guess July 12, at 7:24 pm. She'll be 7 lbs 9 oz and 19 in. Hopefully she'll come before that, but that's my realistic guess :) You're finally starting to look like you're due to have a baby any day! :) I can't wait to meet her!

Your Momma Somma said...

Here is my guess---(Princess) Elizabeth will wait for me to get there. (Date to yet be determined) She will just 'slip' right into the world with little commotion, mid afternoon, so not to interfere with dinner. She knows that her momma likes to eat. She will weigh a perfect 7 lb. 2 oz. and be 18" long. Unfortunately she will look as bald as a billiard ball, for her hair will be fine as frog hair! Her eyes will sky blue with a twinkle. But you will have to wait 'til she wakes up to gaze into them, for she will be a sleepy little thing. Her cry will be soft like a kitten and her disposition sweet as honey.
That is MY prediction.

Erin said...

First, Aubree's guess (she made her predictions all on her own!):
June 30th, 6 lbs. 7 oz.
Now my prediction:
July 6th, 7 lbs. 5 oz, 10:27 am.
Sorry, Colleen - I know you want her to come in June, and I really hope she does, I'm just afraid she might not cooperate.

Paula Graff said...

I am guessing July 1st in the evening hours. She will weigh 7 pounds and be 19 inches long. She will have (a little) reddish blonde hair.