
Here is the belly at 22 weeks, over half way done! I am at the stage where my regular clothes are getting a bit too tight but I am still swimming in the the maternity clothes I bought.
It is true that I still don't look too pregnant from the front, but if I turn to the side you can see her.
We had our ultrasound
two weeks ago and we are mostly sure that the baby is a girl! The ultrasound appointment was quite the ordeal. We went in were assigned a student to do the ultrasound (we are going to the U of U hospital so we will have a lot of students throughout the pregnancy). She was really nice and talked to us a lot about what she was seeing. At first she thought she saw a little "bump down there" and thought it was a boy. Andrew was SO excited! An hour later she was still unable to measure the head or confirm the sex of the baby. The baby is sitting really low, had her hands over her face and her feet crossed the whole time. She called in the "real" ultrasound tech and this one couldn't get the measurements either! They had me stand up, do jumping jacks, reach for the sky then touch my toes, go to the bathroom, eat some food and then lay back down on my side. After all this, and another half hour, they said they were pretty sure that the baby is a girl. I asked how sure was pretty sure and they said about 90%. So for now, she is a GIRL! We are trying to see if we can get our insurance to let us get another ultrasound before we start buying all the pink clothes.We are both very excited about our little baby. I love feeling her move around inside all the time. I feel like I have a little buddy just hanging out with me. I am still feeling great with no complaints. I think the Lord is blessing me for our leap of faith to have a baby while still in school. I am sure it will all work out.
Andrew also got his job with the US Forest Service and started this week. He LOVES it and is so excited. All of his new co-workers are 45 or older and the "newest" employee besides him was hired 10 years ago. I guess people enjoy the job enough to stick around.
Everything else is going great for us. Thanks for the prayers for the job and the baby we appreciate everything.
Colleen & Andrew
1 comment:
Great pictures and graphics. I like the high tech signage. I am so glad you are feeling well and looking forward to being with you when your sweet bundle gets here. Congratulations on Andrew's job, he really is the new kid on the block!
Post a Comment