
I feel like she has grown so much in the last two weeks, so I had to post a new picture. I am 24 and a half weeks which means 6 months! She is getting bigger but people still can't tell I am pregnant. One lady I work with overheard me talking to my supervisor about our baby and asked if I was pregnant. She said that it was just at the point where I either put on a bit of weight or I am pregnant, but she didn't want to ask (just in case).
I went in for my doctors appointment and she said everything looked great. She is measureing normal and her heartbeat is strong! I can feel her moving around all the time and love it. Everthing else is going just great for us. Andrew is excited and still a little hopeful that the baby will be a boy. We will see.
1 comment:
Oh Colleen! You are so cute!!!
Post a Comment