Bon Cheri

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh, Whats in a name?

Erin has reminded us that our 5k is drawing closer. I am officially training. Let me tell you, getting in shape it is tough. Graff’s don’t run, it is part of our family creed. The first day training, I started to run and I swear the trees shook as my feet pounded the ground, I am sure that it registered on the Richter-scales in Parkfield! But I am working on it. I do not get as winded or pound the ground as much anymore. Erin promises me that it will get better and better as I keep training.

Since we will be getting t-shirts as part of our participation, they need to say something. We need to name our event and create a logo. This is my suggestion:
'Graff FFF Run: The Thundering Herd' (FFF=Forced Family Fun) I must admit that it was Ian's idea to call it the Thundering Herd. ;-)

What do you want to call our 5k run?

1 comment:

Kira said...

I like the use of the FFF. Especially so Colleen has to participate. I also like thundering herd, but are we sure we want to wear a shirt that says thundering herd participant? We could find someone (or Ken Gouff) to draw a herd of cows running on a dirt road. That would be hillarious, if I do say so myself. Just some thoughts.