Bon Cheri

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Home Smells Like....... CHRISTMAS

For FHE on Monday night, Seth, Lauren and I went out and bought a yummy smelling Christmas tree!!! It was so much fun to go and searching for the Perfect Tree. We found ours at OSH and it was only $32. I thought that was a pretty good deal. After we found our tree, we went to Wal-Mart and bought some light. Then we came home and decorated the tree. It was just like old time! I really do love Christmas and YUMMY smelling trees. It is so nice to come home to the smell of a Christmas tree. The down side to having a REAL TREE are the pine needles that seem to be everywhere. Seth and I wanted the first Christmas tree we had together to be real but might get a fake one next year.





I also have some very exciting news for everyone! Can you guess?


No i am not Pregnant........ but I did get excepted into the CREDENTIAL program at Cal State Fullerton. I start in January and I'll be done next December. I am planning on walking in May of 2010. I am very excited and relieved to know that I am in the program.

Everything else is going really well with my little family. Seth is doing really well in school and I am trying to get through these last couple weeks of the semester. I Love all of you and I am glad to be able to share my exciting news with you.
~Katie

3 comments:

Kira said...

Congrats on the program Katie!! That is so exciting. I am jealous of your tree. Since I will be in SLO most of Dec. Stew has asked that we skip on the tree this year. Sad I know, but understandable. You guys did a good job of decorating it too! Love ya.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Beautiful tree. I too love the smell of a yummy Christmas tree, but I have 2 fake ones as they are more cost effective. Be sure to check out the Manning Family Tree blog as I did the spotlight on you this week. Go to manningfamilytree.blogspot.com & check it out.

Erin said...

Ooh, I'm jealous of your real tree. I love the smell, but alas, fake trees are so much more convenient. You should get your fake tree for next year in the after-Christmas clearance sales.
Congrats again on getting into your program!