Bon Cheri

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cousin Christmas Gift Exchange

* I was having a hard time remembering where this list was, so I thought I would post it on to the family blog. That way everyone can access it easier. This is the email Erin sent out back at the end of July. Thanks Blue for organizing this!*

Hello Dear Siblings,

While we were partying in Yellowstone we took a moment to draw names for the cousins Christmas gift-exhange. We did it super early because some of us are wanting to do homemade gifts. I *think* most people are on-board on that idea, but if there is anyone who really doesn't want to or gets too busy, no big deal. Homemade is not a requirement.

Enough babbling, here are the names:

Aubree---->Baby Harp
Bryce----->Elizabeth
Thane---->Kylee
Jameson----->Tyson
Killian----->Bryce
Tyson----->Anna
Kylee----->Killian
Baby Harp----->Aubree
Anna----->Thane
Eizabeth----->Jameson

Fun times!
Love you all,
Erin

2 comments:

Katie and Seth said...

Anna is very excited to by buying for Anna... She knows just what to get her! HAHA... I think it is supposed to be Anna---> Thane

Jessy said...

I think it's funny how Baby Harp and Aubree have each other. lol