Bon Cheri

Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Signs of the Baby...17 Weeks

The baby is GROWING!!! These picture are already a week old but I haven't grown too much in the last week.

Andrew and I are very excited about our little baby! We just can't wait to find out what it is. Our ultrasound is scheduled for 2/16.
I think I have felt the baby move, but I am still unsure exactly how that baby should feel. I keep telling the baby to just give one good kick so I know he/she is there. I am sure one day soon I will just be asking him/her to stop kicking. I am still feeling great and haven't had any problems with the pregnancy. We just keep hoping things continue to go well!

2 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Congrats to Colleen & Andrew!!!! Marti & Larry are going to have sooooo many grandchildren now. I'm so jealous.

Erin said...

Hurray for Colleen! I'm so glad you posted pictures. I love the idea of holding a sign - very smart. You sisters of mine are way too cute when you're pregnant.