Bon Cheri

Sunday, October 11, 2009

2009 Sibling Gift Exchange

Here are the results of the gift exchange name draw! Those who responded to my email overwhelmingly were in favor of keeping the "rules" the same. So, I drew individual names and the gifts should cost $30 or less. Again, I checked the lists from the past two Christmas' to make sure there were no repeat assignments. Last year everything worked smoothly with no repeats. This year was much more difficult with lots of repeats and people drawing their own name. In fact, at the very end, Katie was left buying for Katie. So I backtracked until we had a workable list, and here it is!:

Mark---> Katie
Erin --->Colleen
Sean--->Erin
Paula--->Stew
Stew--->Ian
Kira--->Lauren
Colleen--->Daniel
Andrew--->Kira
Seth--->Andrew
Katie--->Paula
Lauren--->Seth
Ian--->Mark
Daniel--->Sean

4 comments:

Jessy said...

now katie gets two gifts, just wanted to point that out. Sean is the only one not receiving. I know this is a mistake and a fluke so i thought i point it out. Love how you guys do this every year.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

You better double check your list Erin. You have Katie receiving 2 gifts.

And tell your mom that she needs to update this blog more often. Those of us that aren't in constant contact with her wonder what's going on in her life these days.

Kim

Erin said...

Ah, you two are GOOD! Thanks for catching that mistake. I've fixed it, though Katie's probably going to be disappointed.
And Kim, I frequently ask my mom to update the blog. If I'm not mistaken, she even has pictures she took for the express purpose of posting on her blog. I know she has good intentions of posting, she's just crazy-busy. Maybe it will help to know that I'm not the only one who would like updates! :)

Katie and Seth said...

Awe, It would have been nice to get two presents but I would be sad that Sean did not get one. I would share one of mine but I am sure that he would not like the same things I do.... LOL. Thanks for fixing it and for putting this together Erin. You are so on top of it and I can't wait to start SHOPPING!!! Yeah!!! love ya!